What should I bring to my appointment?
- W-2, earnings statement or pay stub for W-2 download
- Driver’s License(s)
- Social Security card(s)
- Last year’s Federal and State tax returns
- Social Security numbers and birth dates of dependents
- You may also need documentation for Education Expenses (Unreimbursed), Work Expenses (Unreimbursed), Family, Savings & Investments, Miscellaneous Income Sources, State & Local Taxes, Real Estate and etc.
- Any additional relevant documentation
What's the status of my refund?
Will I have to pay at the time of my appointment?
Yes, you will need to pay at the time of your appointment. However, we do offer the option to have the fees come out of your refund for an additional bank fee.
What's the key to a successful tax preparation appointment?
A little bit of preparation! By making sure you have all the materials you’ll need in one place before you come in, you’re setting yourself up for an efficient and informative consultation that brings you one step closer to a completed tax return.
Why should I work with a tax professional?
If you’ve always done your taxes on your own using an online tax calculation tool, you may find yourself wondering if a tax professional is worth the investment. Beyond the basics – preparing and filing your complete and accurate tax returns – we offer our clients comfort in knowing that all their questions are answered – not just at tax time but throughout the year. Planning a change in tax status (via marriage or the birth of a child)? Dreaming of venturing into business for yourself? Let Tameka’s Taxes (Savannah Tax Prep) help.
What other services do you provide?
We provide affordable tax preparation for individuals, business tax preparation, tax planning, bookkeeping, estate and trust tax planning, and financial management for our clientele in Savannah and across the nation.